Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Raspberry Days and a Popham for Charlie

It's been a hot, dry summer so far in the Northwest - not so good for being outside all day, good for spending the afternoons inside knitting and cooling off!  After picking the first of our summer's raspberries and making a Raspberry Cheese Pie (yum!) I finally finished up a tank top I've been working on for Charlie.  



The pattern is Popham by Alicia Plummer.  It was a joy to knit!  I just procrastinated at my usual spot - picking up and knitting the underarms and neck.  Not that it's hard, I just have to be in the right mood!  I used Sirdar Snuggly Baby Bamboo in the Lula colorway, a pretty pink.  



Happy Creating!  Deborah


1 comment:

  1. Your blog is really great, I come over every day and each time I find something that suits me

    ReplyDelete